Supply and fitting
At Morris Granite Worktops, the whole process is designed to be as quick and simple as possible. We are able to offer an accurate template and installation service within North Wales and Cheshire area.
Based on the information you provide we will give you a price which will include the template, fitting and VAT. Once the quote has been accepted and you wish to proceed a deposit of 25% is required and the balance payable on completion. We will then confirm product availability and arrange a convenient date for the template to be carried out. The templates provide us with accurate measurements taking into account such things as out of true walls, recesses etc.
We keep a large stock of granite and aim to complete an average sized kitchen within 7-10 working days from the receipt of templates. At the time of placing the order we will give you a date when work on the granite will commence.
We are also able to manufacture work tops on a supply only basis.
If you would like us to provide a quotation for your work tops you need to provide the following information:
- A plan of the kitchen (this does not have to be to scale)
- Accurate sizes of the worktops required
- Which edges require polishing
- Style of edges required (straight, half bullnose, full bullnose, ogee edge)
- Mark features such as sinks hobs and taps
- Finish required on drainage grooves (rubbed, honed or polished)
- Where upstands/splash backs are to go